Monday, April 30, 2012

Free Day

For some reason I have gotten in the habit of posting for the day before. I am going to do my best to catch up... but I am afraid it will only get worse with school starting to intensify.

Yesterday we had our first free day! We first went to Alladin's, the money changer. Super glad I went because I found something special!



Letters from my best friends! Ah. Not only have they helped me to know what to pack, what to expect, how to study, who to know, what to do, etc. But they even left me letters to find once I got here. Cute. Love these girls.

Later, we walked the ramparts (on the city walls) of the Old City! It was neat to be able to see the city from way up high.


Oh, yeah. Sportin' the fanny pack.


I definitely think I belong in the "top 3" category of best jumpers.
The rest of our day was spent in West Jerusalem. Ah, such a fun day. :)

1 comment:

  1. So glad you found my note! I left you another one at a shop, so go find that as well! :) I'm pretty sure I did anyways....haha I love you! It sounds like you are having a blast!

    ReplyDelete