Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Jerusalem

I am here!!  Traveling was crazy. I have swollen ankles and knees, but I am safe!

I can't explain the feeling that came over me as I arrived in this city. There is so much history here. I have so much to learn and I am so excited about it. :)

The Jerusalem Center is settled right on Mount Scopus and so we have an amazing view of the Old City. Every time I look out the window I am reminded of how incredible this place truly is. My roommates, classmates, teachers, and staff are wonderful. I'm really excited to get to know them better and make them all my best friends!

Pictures and more details will be up soon! I am just way too tired to do anything. But tired as I am, I am one happy girl! I can't wait to see what the next four months hold in store for me. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for being safe! Can't wait to live vicariously through you and hear about all your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see pictures...lots and lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete