Sunday, April 29, 2012

Jordan

To all those that don't like sappy love stuff-- just ignore this post. ;)

I've always wanted my blog to be full of things, places, people, etc. that make me happy. That's what I like writing about and I hope that's what my readers like reading about. Jerusalem makes me happy and I can only imagine how much happier it will make me when this place truly becomes home.

But there is a specific someone who is always on my mind here. No, it's not distracting and yes, I am enjoying every moment and experience while here. But a large part of my heart has and always will be left with that boy. 

Dear Jordan, 
I wish I could say in words how much I love you. Absence truly makes the heart grow fonder. Which is hard when my heart was already quite fond of you. :) Thank you for being mine forever. :)

Today I got to Skype Jordy for the first time. Best thing ever! I think I laughed the entire time. It was so fun to see his face again. And we made funny faces for a ridiculous amount of the time. I loved every second of it. Ahhh. :)


I am so grateful that I live in this day and age. I can see my loved ones from far away! And his face isn't even that blurry! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment