Saturday, April 28, 2012

Exploring

After our security orientation yesterday we were left to explore and figure out the city and all that surronds us by ourselves. And by ourselves I mean with at least three people. That's the rule.

It was so fun to go out and wander around. Here's some pictures from the day:

At Damascus' gate we saw these little chicks! They were super squished, but they were so cute.

We obviously didn't know our way around very well. The people are so kind and willing to point us in the right direction though. :)
That's where I live!
No, these are not gang signs. JC!! P.s. The girls on the two ends are my roomies!
There we are with our super modest clothing. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing you and other people I love in pictures :) you win the best blogger award of the roommates. Hope you're having fun! Love you!

    ReplyDelete