Monday, April 16, 2012

Eight Days

This morning my beautiful roommate Brielle turned to me and said, "Last night all of us were talking and realized how crazy your life must be right now. You are planning a wedding, taking finals, and getting ready for Jerusalem all at the same time!"

I thought about this for a second. And then I realized... NO WONDER my life feels so crazy right now.

Really though, I'm enjoying every second of it. Sometimes I cry cause I'm stressed (Poor Jordan has to deal with my emotions) but most of the time I just smile. Getting ready for Jerusalem and a wedding makes me completely giddy.

Plus, when I come out of the testing center and realize I didn't do so well on my tests... at least I'll have the excuse that I was planning a wedding. That's totally reasonable. :)

2 comments:

  1. What a trooper you are! Someday you will look back on all this and marvel that you were able to do so many different things at once!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I made the blog! haha love you Maddie dearest! :)

    ReplyDelete