Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Weekend

I love general conference. My family always takes a weekend trip up to our cabin in Heber and we watch it there. And it is so wonderful. Thinking about General Conference at the cabin kind of makes me giddy.

This years General Conference was the best. There were so many talks on marriage and family and I loved being able to look over at Jordan and be reminded of how lucky I am that I've found him. He's the best thing in the whole world.


Conference is wonderful for more than one reason. And one of those reasons is for the back rubs. We got in a back rub frenzy and this is what it turned into...

I love my family.
This is what family is about ;)

On another note...

Jord has never made a snowman before. I know- I gasped when I first found out too. So... during a break between the sessions Jordan drug me downstairs to go play outside with him. I didn't bring snow clothes and neither did he. So we ended up wearing my parents clothes. And we looked great. ha.

Please notice how high my pants are. And the fact that Jordan is holding up his leg for no reason. It looks neat though anyway. 
We named him Dieter. Just in honor of the weekend.

I know, I know. He looks GREAT. I was so proud that I made my mom come out in the freezing cold to take pictures for us. Thanks mommy. :)

1 comment:

  1. Loved that you named him Dieter!! Cracked me up! Weird to think that it was close to 70 degrees in California for conference weekend!

    ReplyDelete