Thursday, April 19, 2012

Lists

I really like lists. And apparently my fiance does too.

I have been sitting at work since 8:00 am and it is REALLY slow today. So, I texted Jord. He knew how bored I was and decided it was his job to keep me busy.

I got this reply, "Okay... what can we do?... Do you have a packing list?"
"Tell me when you're done and I'll give you a new job"

15 minutes later I replied to tell him I was finished. This is what I got back. "Okay, make a list of the top 5 things you wanna do before you leave"

I could only think of two. So his next response was "Okay, make a list of the top 5 things you need our first apartment to be like." Apparently I took awhile because he texted me an hour later asking if I had finished yet. Really, I just got caught up in Facebook.

So the next text was, "Make a list of things we NEED to register for."

I'm still working on that list. It might take me a little bit. We'll see if he gets impatient and sends me another list to work on. Basically, I have the best fiance in the world. He is keeping me busy and entertained from far away. I just really like him.

Speaking of lists. Here is my favorite one I've done so far:


There are lots of check marks to go, but were getting there! :)

1 comment:

  1. Impressive! Who doesn't like a list? They're awesome, my favorite part is when you get to cross things off of the list. Sometimes I add something on to the list that I hadn't planned on doing, just so I can have the satisfaction of crossing it off! :)

    ReplyDelete