Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Field Trip

Yesterday we went on our first "Overlook of Jerusalem" field trip. I have SO much to learn and can't wait to know more about this beautiful place. Here are some pictures of the day:

Nabi Samwil (Prophet Samuel)

Seven Arches Hotel Overlook



I wish you could see more... but I didn't take this picture. Yes... I am wearing tennies with my skirt. :)

Bethlehem. This was my favorite place we visited. We even sang Christmas songs!

A shepherd with his sheep. Loved this. It made the moment become so real.

I am now sitting in our student lounge/ lobby/ common area (those are all the names that were thrown out when I just asked those sitting around me where we were). We have so much homework that sometimes it feels better to complain than to just read. To make ourselves feel better.

After 5 minutes of silence, Blake blurted out, "Gah!! Right now all I am reading about is really old dead people!"

Hmmm. We all had a giggle. We are in Jerusalem. What are we studying that ISN'T about really old dead people? Ha. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment