Saturday, May 5, 2012

Mom and Dad

I have not seen angels nor have I dreamed dreams, but just as Nephi of old, I have been born of goodly parents and it is through them that my testimony began.

Today in sacrament meeting I began pondering how my testimony has been built. It has been built line upon line and precept upon precept. There has never been a big instance, in which I can remember, that I was given a testimony of this Gospel. Each day and each hour I learn and I grow and my testimony has grown with me.

I am so grateful to have been born of goodly parents who have taught me to walk in the ways of Christ. It has been through them that my roots have grown and my testimony was started.

Mom and Dad,

Thank you for your examples. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers in my behalf. Thank you for teaching me to love this Gospel and my Savior, Jesus Christ. Thank you for comforting words of love and advice when I am down trodden. Ultimately, thank you for your Christ like love. :)



It looks like I need to get some more recent photos of my parents and I. :)

I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment