Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tehehe

I was looking through my pictures the other day and found a few gems.

I didn't realize while uploading them I guess, but Jordan had somehow found my camera and decided to take a photo shoot of himself before I left. It must have taken place while I was packing. But I laughed so hard when I found them!

He seriously is so darling. Seeing them made me miss that boy so much more.

So... I guess this will be the true test to see how often he is REALLY looking at my blog. Tehehe. Pray that he won't be too embarrassed that I posted these for the world to see. But I can't help it!! He's the most handsome thing in the world. Plus... I didn't post all of them? :)



Tehehe. Yep. That's my soon-to-be-hubby.

1 comment:

  1. haha There should have been three pictures they were saying, "I" (thus point to myself) "Love" (thus the passionate heart grab) "you" and i cant remember what i did but i am happy you didnt post it haha I love ya kid

    ReplyDelete