Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Turkey Part 2

Oh my goodness. I don't even know where to begin!

I have finally uploaded some pictures of Turkey! Basically, there was an enormous amount of ruins and bus rides. But I loved it all! Our group really bonded and they are all beginning to become my family.

Here are some pictures from my week!

Suleymaniye Mosque

View at Asso's!

I know, super brave off me to stand on the cliff.

Pergamon Acropolis

These are all my roommates at the center! I love them.

Pergamon continued :)

Auditorium at Ephesus. Paul preached here!
This is where store and shops would have been in Ephesus. The poppies are gorgeous!

Temple of Artemis! The columns were the biggest thing I've ever seen.

My roomies. :)
You never know where you're going to get to hold a wild turtle. I wasn't about to let that chance fly by me!
Cherries! Our tour guide picked them fresh for us :)
Maybe these were ancient Turkish poses?
There are piles of broken columns EVERYWHERE! So I put myself in the midst of them.

Inside the Suleymaniye Mosque

The underground Basilica Cisterne 


Yep, an Egyptian monument... in Turkey.

Hagia Sophia!

These are Magnum Bars. The white ones. And we are OBSESSED. 


Outside the Blue Mosque!
So there is Turkey in a nutshell! I wish I could put more details in this post... but I'm afraid it would never end. Pictures are the fun part anyway. :)

2 comments: