Friday, June 1, 2012

Ice World

Yes. Ice World came to town here in J-ru! What it was, I wasn't really sure... but there was no way I was going to miss it. ;)

I think half of the reason I loved it so much was the fact that I got to escape the heat for an hour and be surronded by frigid air.

They even gave us coats. Mine was for a child.... it was a little tight.

But we LOVED it!

Yes. That is ALL ice.

I know the lighting is funky. But please notice how small my coat is compared to the others.

This is a giraffe. Plus Rachel. I think they must have colored this with Teng Flavoring.

Panda Bears... All the animals were preparing to board Noah's ark. Seriously.

My bum was wet after this picture. ;)

ICE SLIDE!!!

I wasn't brave enough to go down on my tummy...

Ice Tunnel!

It was so so cold!! Below freezing. So a picture had to be taken.

We got in trouble after taking this picture. But we aren't fluent enough in Hebrew to read the "no climbing" sign. Whoops.

Oh, and we can't forget the sign that greeted us as we walked in...

Hahaha. We look JUST like them!

So... Ice world... will you come to Provo next!?!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! How unexpected! Your body must have really freaked out when you had to go back in the total heat! Did you get a snow cone?? :)

    ReplyDelete