Friday, June 22, 2012

Package

Okay, okay, okay. That cute boy that I'm going to marry did something cute again.

I don't think he can help it. He has to be so nice and so cute all the time. It's just who he is.

And today I got something really great. It completely made my day!


A package!!!! I was jumping up and down. Literally. 


I opened it to find this book... but little did I know that he had cut out the pages and inside was filled with all of this!





I cried. Because it was the cutest thing in the world. It was full of all sorts of things... but my favorite are the "miniature Jordan" and my new substitute wedding ring he sent me. :)



That boy's a keeper.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! It arrived! He was so excited for you to get that package, and truly spent so much time thinking about how to make it perfect for you! He's gonna smile from ear to ear when he sees this post! You are missed! :0)

    ReplyDelete