Monday, June 18, 2012

Finals

Oh gall. Never did I expect to do so much homework and so much studying when I came to Jerusalem! It is crazy! But, good does come out of it... I have learned a lot. :)

I have to keep telling myself that or I'll get to way too overwhelmed.

It's been funny to watch how all of us cope with the stress of finals differently. Some complain (I too often fall into this category), some eat away their feelings with sour straws and treats from "arab costco" (well... I fall into this category too), some go outside and scream, and some lock themselves in random closets and rooms within the JC.

Really though, the only thing that really makes me feel better and helps me deal with my stress is talking to Jordan. He always knows just what to say and how to say it. Often... I don't think his advice or comments are really his own thoughts, he is just saying what he knows will make me feel better. But it works.

"You can totally raise children with A-'s in all your classes"-- I think this has been my favorite comment of all. Can you tell what I was stressing out about before he said this? Tehe. Once again, he knows just what I need to hear. :)

Thank you Jordan for knowing me better than anyone else.

2 comments:

  1. That last comment would be Exactly what I would want to hear.
    You lucky, lucky gal. :)
    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete