Monday, February 4, 2013

Spoiled

Jordan keeps outdoing himself every holiday. I always brace myself for Christmas, my birthday, Valentines Day, etc. to not be quite as good as last year. But somehow it is always BETTER than the previous year. Of course, we've only been doing this just over a year. But still, it's impressive.

My birthday was the best. :)

Instead of getting spoiled one day, Jord had gifts for me everyday of the week! Starting on Sunday.

Boots I have been wanting for a long time, towels that match our bathroom perfectly, an exercise mat, pancake mix (I have really been wanting some but keep forgetting to buy it), money to spend at J. Crew, a wok and steamer (for pot stickers of course), a rug for the family room, and Oregon Trail-- I was born in the 90's.



Best birthday I've had yet. I felt like an absolute princess all week. Plus-- I love opening gifts every. single. day.

So, I'm 21. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment