Monday, February 18, 2013

A Weekend of Bliss

This weekend was one of the funnest weekends I can remember! Jordan's parents drove up from California to visit. I can't even explain how much fun we had.

We ate at all sorts of yummy places, went to Comedy Sportz and laughed our guts out, visited City Creek and smelled all of Anthropologies amazing candles, went to an Asian Market, ate Greek for the first time, went up to the cabin, went snowmobiling, made homemade chinese dumplings and thai sticky rice with mangos, played bohnanza every free second we had, talked, and just ENJOYED our time with each other.

We don't get to see those two very often and so it was special. When they left Jordan and I just cried.

I'm sure we'll make up a good excuse to see them soon. :)


We should have been better about snapping pictures, but we were having way to much fun to worry about cameras.

2 comments:

  1. We had such an amazing time, my only complaint is that it went by way too fast! Thank you for making us feel so welcome and loved! We love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful Mad! I love all of your posts! Love you to pieces!

    ReplyDelete