Friday, February 15, 2013

Be My Valentine?

This year I wanted to make Valentine's day last a little longer. So I dipped into my creative side a little bit.

But I can't take all the credit.

14 little gifts for all the days leading up to lovers day! 





This bouncy ball is the most bouncy ball I have ever played with.






Anyone that has been in my house since I bought this for Jord knows how obsessed I am with this game after the Gilberts introduced it to us. This present was probably more for me than for him. :)








This present was Jord's favorite, for sure.






This lovely-dovey letter was saved for the day of. :)

Jordy completely surprised me and made homemade dinner on Valentine's Day. It was so so yummy. It's kind of sad that he can cook better than me... but it's kind of the best thing ever too.



After dinner Jord gave me the loveliest watch in the entire world! I have been wanting a rose gold watch for so long now and I guess he must have caught on.

Man, that boy knows how to shop. I'm obsessed with it. And him.

Happy first Valentine's Day as my FOREVER! :)


2 comments: