Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Grocery Store Shopping

Lucy can hold herself up well enough now that she has graduated from sitting in the carseat while grocery shopping to sitting in the cart all by herself! Seeing her all big girl like in the cart is absolutely darling, especially in a Costco cart because they are so enormously big. I snapped some pictures on my phone and sent them to Jord, she is just too cute!


 If you look REALLY close you can see the tiniest of toothers poking through her bottom gums!

 She is super independent and waited in line on the other side of the register.

 Really, mom? Another picture?


2 comments:

  1. If you look REALLY close you can see the tiniest of toothers poking through her bottom gums! online grocery gurgaon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Online Shop

    ReplyDelete