Monday, September 30, 2013

One Year

This last weekend was mine and Jordan's anniversary! We had the best weekend in the world. He spoiled me rotten.

We drove up to Park City after work and stayed at The Hotel Park City. Thanks to Christian for hooking us up. :)

We ate the best food in the world. We stayed in the prettiest cottage in the world. We went hot-tubing. He bought me a pretty new dress to wear to dinner. We went shopping at the Park City outlets. One of my favorite places ever. We went on a mini hike. We did water aerobics. Ha. We slept in. We had hot chocolate and apple cider. Jordy LOVES apple cider. We went to the Olympic museum. And guess what!? The ski jumpers happened to be practicing! They were amazing. We talked about our wedding day and how strange it is that it has already been a year. We talked about our future.

And we just enjoyed having no stress and getting to spend the weekend together. We had so much fun.


This was the view from our room. GAH!





Spoiled? Yeah. It was amazing.



I've never eaten that much red meat in my life. It was so good though.





I don't know if this video is going to work... But the person jumping and flipping all around is a GIRL. Some girls are just way braver than I am.

Happy anniversary to my love! :)


2 comments:

  1. Wow! That looks amazing! So glad you were able to spend your 1 year anniversary in such a super special way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously Maddie, you are so so so so so gorgeous! You are stunning in ever picture...and of course Jord is kinda cute too :) Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete