Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Hello, world.

It's been awhile! And I have no excuse.

Life has had it's twists and turns in the last few months. But life is good. I'm very lucky. :)

Updates/events/thoughts...

1. Jordan has a new job! He is working for Bronson Vitamins as their marketer in Utah. He is enjoying it! He is also doing some things on his own and loves it. Little entrepreneur in the making. :) I'm really proud of him.

2. Life can start to feel really overwhelming and really hard if we don't look into all the beautiful and happy parts of it. Obvious I know. But I needed that reminder.

3. Chelsie and Jordan moved to Boston! It's sad not to have them at Sunday dinner anymore. But they are LOVING it!

4. We bought a new washer and dryer. Never did I understand how exciting buying things for my home would be! Gah. It was expensive. But they're amazing.

5. We bought a new couch! With new paint in our front room, Jordan said we could get a couch! It still hasn't come yet. But I'm really excited.

6. We bought a new lawn mower! The old one couldn't handle our grass (or weeds... still debatable). Jords really excited about using it.

7. With these new buys in the last couple of months, we can't eat out for the next year. ;) haha. kidding. But seriously, though.

8. We have spent the last week babysitting the kids/ my parents dog. For some reason sleeping over at someone elses house makes it feel like a vacation! We've been partying.

9. My dad sold his company BRAVEN! Crazy. Insipio bought it. He now has lots of free time and it's great having him around a little bit (a lot a bit) more.

10. Jordan and I went and spent a weekend with my grandparents. We asked them questions and recorded them talking and telling us stories. They are both healthy and happy, but we wanted to have stories of them recorded in their own voices. It was a great weekend! I love my family.

11. I have never been more grateful for Jordan than I have the last couple of weeks. That boy is my happiness. So happy he chose me.

12. I haven't been biting my nails! This is a big deal. Trick? Have my nails freshly painted all the time. They chip... paint them immediately.

13. School has started! And it is my last semester! This girl couldn't be happier about that.

That's what was on the top of my head. I know as soon as I publish this I'm going to remember a thousand more things to say.

Here is to better blogging days ahead!

1 comment: