Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Sick

There is something yucky going around in our family.

Jord and I had to leave "Les Miserables" half way through to take me home. Sick. Way sick.

I think I forget how bad I hate the flu. But as soon as I get it I am quickly reminded of how HORRIBLE it is.

Chelsie, James, Skyler, Matthew, Me. Who's next?

Jordan has been an angel. He's been up all night taking care of me. Holding my hair back, finding tv shows for me to watch on Netflix, rubbing my back, buying me gatorade, telling me how beautiful I am even when I'm sick.... name it, he's done it.

And I thanked him by getting him sick. So now we are both in bed, miserable.

Happy New Years! At least we've lost a couple of pounds already without having to try! We've got everyone else beat.

3 comments:

  1. Oh no, you poor things! That is miserable! It's horrible how that sickness can take out a whole family in nothing flat! I hope you both have a speedy recovery, and in the meantime that you find lots of good shows to watch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain! That flu was MISERABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah i'm so sorry you are sick! Yuck! if you need any tv show suggestions i am always here for you... i when i was sick last year i feel like i watched the entire netflix instant library! :)

    ReplyDelete