Monday, January 7, 2013

First Day of School

So it isn't REALLY my first day of school... I've been going to school for way too long. But it sure feels like it.

I have mixed emotions. I love learning. I am so happy to be back at school. But I feel like school is going to take my life away. I was enjoying it so much.

But then I went to my first class this morning and my teacher called role. He asked for "Madelyne McKee?". Best part of my day. I'm a McKee. :)

I'm crossing my fingers that my next class calls role. It's just kind of fun.

Oh, and my ID card says Madelyne McKee on it too. I like that a lot too.

3 comments:

  1. i love that name!! My "change" in school was a little different. My first day back to school after getting married I am pretty sure I had to explain my last name to every person...how to say it, where it was from and on and on~ I am so happy McKee is cute and easy to say :)

    ReplyDelete