Sunday, August 26, 2012

Powell!

Last week Jordy and I got to go to Lake Powell with my family! He had never been so I was pumped to bring him to my happy place.

Powell is the best place in the world. I swear the water has endorphins in it. Because I am way too happy there.




This was my grandma's idea. She thought it would be super romantic. We were told we need to come back in 20 years and see if we can find it. Haha. :)

My mom rocks! Because of the meteor showers she had us all put our life vests on, wear glow sticks, and have the boat take us out in the lake to float around! I saw three shooting stars. :)

With the flash...
Without the flash... woah. Way too cool.

My mom is the awesome one in the back right with the dangling row of glow sticks! ha.

Jordy and I. :)

Floating bodies in the water.



I love Lake Powell and I love Jordan McKee. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment