Thursday, August 2, 2012

One week!

I just walked out of my ANE final exam and thought to myself, "In exactly one week I will be driving home from the Salt Lake airport with my family, holding my handsome fiance's hand."

That thought made me completely giddy.

Things are very bitter/sweet over here right now. I am so excited to go back home, be with my family and friends, start wedding planning again, drive my car, cuddle with Jordan, hold baby James, eat a non-kosher hamburger, sleep in my own bed, and not do any more school work for an ENTIRE semester!

But, it will be so hard for me to leave this place. I love everything about it. I love the incredible view I have from my balcony, I love the people I am surrounded by, I love knowing my way around the Old City, I love the spirit that I feel constantly, I love how much I have learned and am learning, I love being able to see the scriptures come to life, I love not having the distractions of Facebook, Youtube, movies, etc. (we are PLENTY distracted by the Olympics though), I love always having something to do, I love the sunsets, and I love that I LIVE in the Holy Land.


This is the view from my balcony. :) I live in the most amazing place in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment