Monday, April 27, 2015

Our little eater

Lucy has just started eating baby food! I started with simple rice cereal and it was a total success. She couldn't really swallow any of it, but she at least liked what went in her mouth. Most of it slowly drooled out of her delicious cheeks onto her bib and clothes.

Soon after we decided to introduce squash and sweet potatoes. The idea of consuming cooked, mashed up squash and sweet potatoes packed into a jar doesn't sound entirely appealing to me. I personally like my sweet potatoes drenched in melted brown sugar with toasted marshmallows on top. So, when Lucy snarfed up her baby food I really was beginning to think she was a champ eater.

That was until we tried peas. She absolutely hated it. She reacted as if we were poisoning her. Maybe we are bad parents for thinking it was hilarious in every way. Either way, we got both good and bad eating experiences on film for all to enjoy.







No comments:

Post a Comment