Wednesday, April 22, 2015

6 months

How my baby girl is already six months blows my mind! She is nothing short of delightful and has changed our lives in the best of ways.

Recently, Lucy started waking up every hour and a half refusing to calm her sobs for anything but nursing. She nurses every 3-4 hours during the day so she definitely wasn't hungry! We finally decided (after many tears on my part) that she should probably sleep in her own room. Her first night was amazing and she was back to nursing just a couple times in the night. I've become fairly certain that I was just waking her up somehow. My siblings, parents, and husband have all witnessed my nightly sleep talking and as crazy as it sounds I think it is a very real possibility that thats what was waking her up! Who knows, maybe I roll over absurdly load and got her so worked up she had to nurse back to sleep. I guess we will never know. ;)

With the change of Lucy not sleeping in our room anymore I find myself tip-toeing down the hall to quietly open her door just so I can spy on her while she rests her little eyes. There is nothing sweeter, I tell you.

Since Lucy is an entire HALF YEAR old the two of us had a little photo shoot, naturally. I have far too many pictures of just her and not enough of me loving on her. So that's what we did! I couldn't get the little peanut to give one little smile to the camera. But I love them all anyway!







 I could kiss those rosy, plump cheeks all day long.


No comments:

Post a Comment