Sunday, February 22, 2015

4 Months

Luc seems to be growing up so fast, yet she is still our little teeny-tiny bean-- coming in in the 32nd percentile for weight! Her head on the other hand... is HUGE. She can thank her Papa and Pepa for that!

Lucy found her hands this month and they seem to always be in her mouth now. We can take them out if we quickly replace them with her beloved binky.

She has the brightest little personality. Her smiles melt my heart. And we love that they are getting easier and easier to get out of her.

Bath time is still a favorite. However, when I lotion her up and get her dressed afterwards it is always a complete melt-down. Every single time. I don't especially love getting out of a bath either, but really? It's intense.

She is our sunshine in this winter weather!






3 comments:

  1. I just caught up on all your new posts and you know I was the most excited person ever seeing all those pics! Thanks for posting Mad...love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just caught up too! Love getting to hear all about her and see her sweet face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just caught up too! Love getting to hear all about her and see her sweet face!

    ReplyDelete