Tuesday, January 20, 2015

The Rollover

I am the worst at forcing Lucy to do tummy time. She hates it, so therefore, I hate it.

But I've been trying to be better because it makes me feel dumb when the pediatrician asks if we've been doing tummy time.

"Yes, but we could do better."

"We're trying, but we should probably have her do it more."

"Ummmm.... she's done it a little bit!"

So I put Lucy on her tummy and decided to grab the camera. I literally turned around and when I looked back down she was on her back.

I questioned whether I thought I put her on her tummy, but really put her on her back. So I flipped her back over only to watch her rollover!!

I freaked out and called Jordan. Did you take pictures or get it on film? Ummm.. no...

Even though I'm holding a camera.

Luckily she did it 2 more times so I could get documentation.





I got so excited it made her cry!


No comments:

Post a Comment