Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Lucys Baby Blessing

Our sweet Lu was blessed this week. We were so lucky to have had Jordan's parents come into town as well as my sweet sister, Chels, and her family. It is a wonderful thing to be surrounded by family.

The day before I came down with some weird bug, but felt almost back to normal Sunday morning. SO many prayers were answered. What a blessing, I wanted to be able to enjoy her blessing day and smootch that little face of hers over and over!

Jordan gave the sweetest blessing to our little babe. My heart was completely overflowing with gratitude and love, I couldn't stop the tears from streaming down my face. It was so tender and sweet. Just like a fathers blessing should be.



 My mom made Lucy's beautiful blessing dress. I plan to take some details shots of just it that I will post soon!

Sweet daddy.

Lucy with her Papa

 Our 4 generations picture. :)

Smilling at cute pictures taken of Luc.

 My cousin, Sidney, and I are just a few months apart. We both had our first baby a month apart!


Thank you to all who helped make it the special day that it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment