Monday, January 20, 2014

Hut Life

After I had fallen asleep the other night I was woken up by Jord saying, "Get up!!!! I have something to show you!"

As tired as I was I crawled out of bed and followed him out into the family room. Waiting for me was a massive fort! Made be the amazing Mr. McKee.

I was very pleased because this also meant I got to go back to bed. :)

We have slept in the fort for the last 3 days. And we may or may not sleep in it again tonight.

Its just really fun. Plus-- Jord has a mattress in it too, so its super comfy!

Anyway, I keep calling it our "hut." And every time I say "hut" Jord corrects me and tells me its a fort.

Whatever. Our hut rocks and we like feeling like little kids. :) he he he.

2 comments:

  1. I love every bit of this story. I'm not sure what I love more, that Jordan made a "hut" or that you have slept in it for the past few nights! :) Awesome, way to keep it fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun guys! Love you and wish we could all have a big old sleepover together in your fort!

    ReplyDelete