Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Christmas

The week leading up to Christmas break was INSANE; to say the least. I cannot describe how good it felt to board a plane to California and leave every worry and stress behind as we did.

Quick shout out to the Provo Airport-- best experience ever. We arrived, there was no line to check in, we walked 4 steps to get to security, again, no line. Then we walked 15 more steps to our gate.

It rocked. Not to mention that flying out of Provo to California saved us hundreds of dollars!

Jord and I have only driven to California together, so it was such a treat to fly! We were picked up by Dad and Grandpa. The best welcome ever. :)

Our week in California was exactly what both Jord and I needed. We had so so much fun.

Can I tell you how lucky am I to have the in-laws that I do? I just love them. And I feel so at home in the McKee home. I'm a happy girl when I am there. :)

I loved getting to experience Christmas with Jords family this year. I have never had a Christmas away from home (don't judge... I'm kind of a home body, okay?) so I had no idea what to expect as far as tradition goes. But I had a perfectly wonderful time.

 This picture had to be taken to document my first experience at Jimboy's taco's. Jordan's favorite place to eat while growing up!

 I love Jord's moms face in this. :)

 The Sacramento Zoo is free on Christmas eve! We had so much fun!

 Shameless selfie.

We ended our perfect week by going to the BYU bowl game. My family flew in so it was one big party. Shhh. We will pretend like it wasn't a terrible game.


Post about our cruise to the Caribbean to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment