Sunday, November 4, 2012

It's Been Way Too Long!

I haven't blogged in about 2 months. That is terrible. However... I do have an excuse.

I've been waiting to get all the pictures from my wedding day so that my first post after the wedding could be all about that! Well.... I still haven't gotten them. So instead I will summary up the last couple of months and give details when I can provide pictures. :)

Jord and I are married!!! FINALLY. After exactly 6 months of engagement we're married! And we've been married for a month! Time is absolutely flying.

The wedding day was perfect. It really was. I kept telling Jordan how happy I was with how everything went. I had envisioned my perfect wedding day for so many years and it was just that. :)

Our honeymoon was such a blast! But, I forgot my camera AT MY HOUSE. So after a couple of days up at my parents cabin we made sure to grab it on our drive to California. But, once we boarded our cruise ship in Cali I realized that I had forgotten my camera IN THE CAR. I almost cried. But then Jordan told me I had an iphone.... and I felt better.

So, there weren't very many pictures taken on our honeymoon. I'm lame. But whenever we would go off the boat I would forget my iphone IN THE ROOM. You can imagine how frustrating it was. It was like losing your secret stache of money after you put it somewhere were you would not forget it. And then a couple days later you forget where you put it.

So I have two total pictures from our honeymoon...

On our way to California we saw a rollarcoaster. I LOVE rollarsoasters! So we stopped and took a little ride and then got back in the car.

 This was taken on formal night at dinner. Happy and married. :)

Our honeymoon was so so so much fun! We watched an entire season of 24, never stopped eating soft serve ice cream, wandered the streets of Catalina and Ensanada, and enjoyed every second of having no stresses in the world. :)

After our honeymoon we stayed in California with Jord's family for General Conference! Then we had our wedding reception there. It was absolutely gorgeous and so much fun! Jordan and I loved being able to celebrate and re-live everything again. :)

Being home in Utah the majority of our time has been spent fixing up our cute little house. It sure is a project but we LOVE it. I'll see if I can rummage up some before and after pictures soon. :) But now I'm just going to cuddle with my hubby :)

1 comment:

  1. How frustrating about your camera! Totally sounds like something that would happen to me! I bring my camera, and then I forget to take it out!

    Love the formal picture of you two on the ship, so cute!

    Yay for blogs! ;)

    ReplyDelete