Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halloween

This was my first Halloween with a partner! I was so excited about it that I bought mine and Jord's Halloween costumes way back in Jerusalem.

Aladin and Jasmine. But modest. Jord wore a t-shirt and so did I. Neither of us felt like showing off our bellies this year.




Thank you mom and dad for the magic carpet :)


 They thought of this pose... not me.


Jordan carved a pumpkin this year. I didn't. But his was so amazing it was good a thing I didn't! I would have just looked silly.


So proud. My husband is the coolest.

Happy late Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, that pumpkin is the best ever! He seriously gets his carving skills from dad, I never do one either - for the same obvious reasons!! :)

    Darling costumes! Hopefully you sang the song that goes with it too! :)

    ReplyDelete