Sunday, March 11, 2012

SUN

It's the beginning of March in Utah, but we still had a little bit of a warm spell this weekend.

Which shouldn't be surprising as Utah weather never really makes sense. But Jord and I decided to make the best of our sunny Saturday and it was spent well. :)

After sleeping in we joined my older brother and his friends at the house for breakfast. A LARGE breakfast. After eating bacon, sausage, eggs, pancakes, muffins, and fruit we all sat down and complained about how we overate.

Jord and I quickly jumped up to see if we had any working bikes in our garage. Yes! My dad had just taken all our bikes in to get fixed. So we had two perfectly pristine bikes to go on a ride with. Here's our cute pictures:

Jord's eyes are closed. That's how wonderfully bright it was outside.

Thank you mommy for letting me use your bike. :)

Our bike ride was followed by Jamba Juice. Buy one get one free? Jordan and I will be there in a flash.

You can see Jord's arm. But that was our only choice since nobody was there to take our picture.
We ended our warm Saturday by driving up the canyon and going star gazing. And even got home early! Just so we could be awake during church after daylight saving changes.

What a wonderful day. I hope this warm spell lasts a little while longer. :)

1 comment:

  1. YAY! You have a blog :) I love it! I'm excited to live vicariously through you while you are in Jerusalem!!

    ReplyDelete