Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Empty House

My parents left for their 3 week long trip about 2 weeks ago. So poor Christopher has been living by himself for quite awhile now.

But it's a good thing that Jordan and I go play with him. Every single day. And we love it, because when we finish our homework.... we play Mario Kart on the Wii. It's mine and Jordan's new addiction. Come play with us if you want. :)

After the first week of my parents absence, the fridge started smelling. Like REALLY bad. So Jords, Christophers, and my Saturday night turned into cleaning out the fridge. Actually, I just did it by myself while the other two played Mario Kart.

Here is the result:

Please notice that there is ONLY sauces, pastes, etc. in this fridge. 
After throwing all the expired food away, this is what was left of the fridge. So for the next few days (before there was time to go shopping) we ate cheese quesadillas and only cheese quesadillas. 

The rest of the week consisted of root beer floats, homework, more Mario Kart, finger painting, and colds. 






We found ourselves both in the bathroom blowing our noses at the same time. We thought it was funny enough to take a picture. So we did. :)


3 comments:

  1. You guys are so, so cute. Love you both. A lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I found your blog! How much fun is this! Love all the pics - they are nice and big so I can see more of all your cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. blog bog blog blog!
    yes!
    love this!!
    love/ SJ

    ReplyDelete