Thursday, June 25, 2015

Swim Babe

Summer weather has been so good to us! I guess I didn't realize how much extra cozy stuff I was hauling around the place for Lucy (booties, blankets, hats, jackets, etc.), that summer has made my diaper bag feel so light! The first time I put Lucy in her carseat without placing a warm, toasty blanket on top of her felt oddly wrong. But, if we are being completely honest, a light diaper bag pales in comparison to the cuteness of having this little babe in a swimming suit. Especially if the swimsuit is covered in ruffles!


 I love that I have myself a little blue eyed babe!




 Knee rolls.



Uncle Matthew is seriously one of the sweetest baby sitters. Whenever I am at my parents house and Lucy wakes up from a nap, he anxiously asks if he can be the one to go and grab her. She looks enormously big in his arms, but it is oh so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment