Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Movement

The little, tiny baby inside me must not be so little and tiny anymore. I can feel her movements every day now.

There was no "jump out of my seat" excitement when I first felt her... well, because I wasn't entirely sure if what I was feeling was really her. This went on for a couple of weeks. I would turn to Jordan and say, "I think I may have just felt her!" But then there would be nothing for days!

Until the last couple of days. I can feel her fluttering around multiple times a day! And as a constantly hopeful, yet worried soon-to-be-mommy, there is nothing more comforting.

This little girl can kick, squirm, and jab me all day long. :)

I'm so in love!

Oh, and Jord and I had a BLAST in Santa Monica this past weekend!

Can you tell that she is rapidly taking over my body!?

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, I love all of these posts! You are so darn cute, and I'm so excited that my sweet little niece is doing flips inside of you. So fun! Love you!

    ReplyDelete