Wednesday, April 9, 2014

The Backyard

Our backyard is a serious work in progress. I am a complete beginner when it comes to lawn maintenance, gardening, etc. But Jord and I are determined to get this yard into shape.

It may take awhile. But it will happen. And we will be able to say we did it all by ourselves!

 That's scary, huh? Those bush/tree things were just growing in the middle of our yard! Jord was buff and ripped them out.


So there we go. The beginning of the yard journey. And let's be honest, the front has just as much work to do. I'll post pictures as it improves!

2 comments:

  1. Madelyne, you have amazing skills! Jordan has never been one to love yard work, but look at him out there! Digging up trees and hauling dirt! I'm convinced, that he would do anything to see you smile! Just as it should be! Good job and happy backyard adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more! I know he hates it, but he puts on a smile just for me! I knew I picked a good one. :)

    ReplyDelete