Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Wedding Slideshow

Jordan left me today for a work conference. He doesn't get back until Saturday.

I'm already dying. I know it sounds over the top and cheesy... but these are real feelings.

So, to occupy my time I have been scanning and finding old photos to put in our wedding slideshow. I'm a sucker for wedding slideshows. I think they are my favorite part of weddings. :)

THIS one is my favorite. First of all... he is a toe head!! And second, he is making the cutest face in the world. I love his one squinty eye and the fact that you can tell he is smiling under his binky. :)

I cried when I first saw this picture.


I think I'm going to make wedding slideshows for a living. Just because it is way too cute.

Of course, Jordan has been cute for forever. He was a way cuter baby than me.

2 comments:

  1. You are too funny! I"m so excited for you...your big day is coming up FAST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out of all the pictures that I sent you, this one is my very favorite! When I saw this post today, I teared up that this was the picture that you loved! So cute! Thank you for making him so happy!

    ReplyDelete