Monday, May 13, 2013

Weekend

This weekend was the best. Jord and I packed Friday, Saturday, and Sunday with way too many fun things.

Friday was Ashleigh's birthday! We drove up to see them and played a game of bowling. We had so so much fun.





Gotta love the eyes-closed pictures. He's still a cutie.



The rest of the night was spent talking and playing Mario-Kart. I forgot how much I love that game. I had to steal this picture from Ash's blog. It is just too good.


Saturday morning we played tennis with my parents! We're hoping that is a tradition in the making.

Saturday night the Gilbert's, Jord, and I had a thanksgiving dinner with one of their missionary buddies and his new wife. They are the cutest.



Don't make fun of Jord and I. I know, it looks like a Junior Prom stance. But I think it's kind of cute.

After dinner the Gilbert's and us got talking. Talkin about future plans. Before you know it we had decided we were going to go camping. Right now.

So we did. And it was such a good decision.



I don't think we had all laughed that hard in a long time. 

Things weren't really even that funny. But they WERE funny. I think it was because of those Arizona drinks. Lots of sugar.






Please notice that in all of these pictures everyone is laughing. We had so much fun! We're going again soon.


2 comments: