Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Pie

When Jordan and I were dating we went up to The Pie in West Jordan to get some pizza.

We were both totally blown away at how good it was.

So for the past year we have been reminiscing and talking about a special day that we can go up there and eat it again, like I don't know, an anniversary or something.. Well... so much for a special day. We couldn't help ourselves and drove up there to eat it. Just because we wanted to eat it.

Best pizza in the world. I may have drooled after taking my first bite.



We ate the entire thing. Gross? Kind of. I don't regret it at all though. :)

Then the hubby and I went and saw the new "Star Trek" movie. I loved it! I did fall asleep for a portion of it and never caught onto why the bad guy was doing what he was doing... but I still liked it.



Yeah, sometimes were 4-year-olds.

No comments:

Post a Comment