Friday, May 3, 2013

Spring semester

Spring semester really isn't as terrible as everyone makes it out to be. I actually like it better.

First of all, its a month and a half. Easy.

Second, everyone says that you have to fit an entire semesters material into one half a semester and that makes it way hard. That's kind of a lie. Every single one of my teachers have always knocked out assignments, had us take less tests, and usually relax way more on how much material they want to cover in class because they feel like its summer too.

Third, class sizes are way smaller. One of my classes has 7 people in it. Seriously? So my teacher is WAY more chill and basically asks us if we want to learn that material or not. No teacher would ever do that in a large class.

So I'm a happy camper. Yes, there is going to be a lot of work to put in this Spring, but so far I'm loving it.

Plus, Jordie is in my persuasive writing class. When he stood up to tell everyone about himself and "one interesting fact that no one in the class would know" he said, "this beautiful girl right here is my wife!". Everyone "ohhhhed". I blushed. :) Cute boy. Class goes by way faster when that boys sitting next to me.



1 comment:

  1. So cute! I didn't know you were taking a class together! That is so fun!

    ReplyDelete