Thursday, October 22, 2015

Lucy's Birthday

My baby is ONE! Where has the time gone?! I've had mixed emotions filling up my week. Part of my heart just aches realizing how fast time went this past year and hoping that I can remember all of the incredibly hard and beautifully sweet moments it brought. The other part of me is so darn proud to have raised a baby to a year old! She's healthy and beautiful and that is something to celebrate and in that way I feel like there is no reason to feel sad by any means. I'm emotional and sappy, but hey, I just love this little babe of mine.

To celebrate, Jordan and I took Miss Lu to get her first happy meal on her birthday! It's just kind of silly and I hope it'll be a tradition we do with all of our kids. She played in the play place for just a second. She's not really an adventurer as of yet (other than dumping out my kitchen drawers). She loved her chicken nuggets and fries, but especially loved her kids meal drink!

A few days later we had some close friends and family over for a little birthday party (that''ll get it's own post).

Happy Birthday, sweet girl! We love you so.


















She lights up our life in every way possible. Happy Birthday sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment