Monday, December 14, 2015

Birthday

You know your memory isn't serving you as well as it should when you legitimately can't remember if your husband is turning 24 or 25. Really, this occurred. And has probably occurred 10 times since his birthday when I find myself calculating his date of birth and counting the years to the current day. I've got a feeling I won't be remembering how old he is exactly for the rest of the year. But at least I know how freaking wonderful and awesome he is. That my memory can't seem to shake.

So happy birthday to my wonderful! You make my world go round.


This year his birthday was all about getting all we could for FREE. I spent the days and weeks leading up to December 12th, finding every place I could that would give us something for free. I found mostly food, but I love free food, so I was all about that. Too bad they don't let you go to a free movie on your birthday, that we had to pay for.

I got the entire day with him and just loved it. This boy, deserves to be spoiled more than anyone I know. He works so hard and treats Lucy and I like gold. Gosh, we are lucky.




1 comment:

  1. So nice to see that you have a wonderful loving family. Looks like you guys had an amazing time celebrating your husband’s birthday. For me it is the other way round, as it was my birthday last week and my husband was the one who arranged a lovely celebration party one of my favorite San Francisco venues.

    ReplyDelete