Saturday, August 15, 2015

Lake Powell 2015

Last year I went to Lake Powell 6 months pregnant, without Jordan. That shows my undying love for the place because I couldn't do anything. I went on a mini tube ride and felt like I was going into labor. I did surf though! I'll spare the world the pictures.

The year before neither Jord or I could go. So this was our first year back together since we were engaged! So crazy. And we had a total blast! This year Chelsie made it out with her littles and we had my dad's brother Mel and his family join us. They are the neatest family and we had a fabulous time.

Oh and not to mention, I could go on the "big kid" tube rides, and surf, and cliff dive, and ride the jet skis, and everything else because I wasn't pregnant! I lived it up, I tell ya.



 Makin' money Makin' money

 Awake one second...

 Asleep the next. Lucy feel asleep anytime we got on the boat!


My hubby welcoming me back from a fabulous tubing session.



  Jord was getting some amazing air doing this! It was so fun and hilarious to watch him.


 My husband is a serious hottie. I know.

 Best fans ever!




 All the little boys were so darling with Lucy. The minute she let out any sound hinting that she was displeased they were on a mission to find her binky and be the one to soothe her tears. It was the cutest thing to watch!



I love you, Lake Powell.


No comments:

Post a Comment